Wednesday 8 September 2010

Shoe challenge #4: All that glitters...

Sweater & jeans (H&M),
shoes (Max Azria for Tex)
These are by Max Azria for Carrefour (kind of like Tesco's in the UK or Wallmart in the US I guess) and probably my most grownup shoes. By which I mean they are not a) bright pink b) bright any other colour or c) ridiculously high. I do believe it's the only pair of brown shoes in my collection. As it was raining again this morning, I needed to ignore all the pretty peeptoe shoes, as well as the ones with fabric or suede uppers.
I can't actually remember the last time I wore these. Not that I don't think they're beautiful, I actually love the oversized gold buckle peeping from under my jeans, they're just not very 'in your face' like most of my other (more recent) shoes.
Anyway, I wanted them to go with my new leopard print sweater vest (yes, I'm big on the leopard lately) which is a gorgeous taupe. Let's take a closer look:
Cute, right?
I always forget how comfortable these actually are. They have a quite sturdy heel and I really broke them in when I first got them.
See? Sturdy and sensible!
And now I have an excuse not to get rid of them. Another rescue mission succeeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment