Monday 7 March 2011

Shoe challenge #41: Yihaaaw cowgirl!

Dress (Dorothy Perkins),
tights (tiny stall in London)
and boots (Street)
I hardly ever wear these shoes, which I find is a total pitty. I love them, but usually I feel like they don't really suit my style. They hardly go with pencil skirts. I bought them a couple of years ago on a little road trip to Germany, for a mere €10, a total steal! Not to mention that their comfortability level is just ridiculous.


To be completely honest, I have never ever worn these cowboy boots with anything other than denim, be it jeans or a skirt or a dress. I just think there is something about the combination of cowboy boots and denim, and we all know how I love basic Mondriaan colours together in one outfit. Yellow, red and blue is clearly an obvious choice then, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment