Monday 26 March 2012

Guess who


On Saturday I had some quality time with my mum, and we woke up at a reasonable hour to go to the Saturday market in my home town and hit a sunny terrace and some shops afterwards. Big surprise: I didn't buy anything! All the shops were filled to the brim with pastels and sheer fabrics, and I didn't find anything I liked well enough to take home with me.
I did try on two pairs of shoes though, and these Guess slingbacks were one of them. Even if I left them behind, I liked them very much. They were stunning in person, but orange seemed very hard to match my wardrobe. They were very comfortable though, but if you don't believe that, you might prefer them as a ballet flat...


The slingbacks will set you back €150 and the flats €145.

No comments:

Post a Comment