Sunday 18 March 2012

Twinkle Star


It seems like it's been a long time since I've featured some Irregular Choice shoes. In a good way, I mean. Lately I've been noticing the bad and the ugly, but it's time to give some credit to a job well done too. I'm cheating a little bit, since these aren't exactly a recent design, but they've been on my own wishlist for a while now, so I thought I'd write about them and get them out of my system, instead of actually buying them.


These Twinkle Stars are actually the ballet flat version of the Oz Charms with the perspex heels. It's very rare that I prefer a flat version of anything, but I guess I'm just not a big fan of perspex. And I think the massive bow looks better on the flats, it looks even bigger, and I love the detail of the little cherries charm on the side and the clash of all the different prints.
Because they are from last year, you can get them for only £30 at Letsbuyshoes, which is a great place for discounted Irregular Choice shoes from previous collections by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment