Wednesday 4 April 2012

Pastels


It's not even Summer yet, and already I'm getting sick of pastels, mainly because I never wear them myself. The shops are filled to the brim with pale pinks, yellows and blues, and my only resort is to buy my summer wardrobe online, where I can still find bright colours. Two weeks ago I had some quality time with my mum, and we both returned home empty handed from our shopping trip. Luckily, I more than made up for it with my online purchases. Internet, I love you!


As much as I like the shape of these, I'd only really wear the blush ones, and they make me wish that they would produce these in brighter colours. I seem to remember New Look had a similar style in corn yellow and burgundy a while back, but why not a turkoise or raspberry pink? Just venting some ideas, just in case New Look is listening in...

No comments:

Post a Comment