Wednesday 30 May 2012

Queste for leopard


I've been on the lookout for a new pair of leopard print pumps for a while now. I own a couple of pairs with leopard print on them, in some form or another, but the perfect pump has been lacking from my collection. My requirements? At least 4 inches high, a skinny heel and preferably a round(ish) toe, no platform and if it's not too much to ask, some texture by way of pony hair. I looked and looked, until at last I spotted (haha!) these on eBay for only €35. I hope they'll be as gorgeous as they look in the product shots.


Were I looking for a pair of peep toes though, these Rachel Roy ones would definitely make the cut. I love the little details like the one on the sides, and I especially adore the fact that the heel is covered in print, while the platform and the back of the heel are finished with black leather. Very hot indeed!


At $70 these are quite the steal as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment