Monday 14 May 2012

Sherbet colours


I may have overdone it with the shoes this month. For example, I ended up falling for these Forever 21 pumps I showed you earlier. And as I predicted, the pink pair won.
It was my first time ordering (or buying) something from Forever 21 and I had some difficulties with the sizing. In the end I went for a 37, which is quite snug, but I do think a 38 would have been too big on me. The heel is higher than I expected, but I'm not going to pretend I wasn't secretly happy about that. And the colour! It is so vibrant, I love it!


Also ended up in my mailbox: these yellow flats from New Look. They were extremely cheap and probably won't last more than one summer, but at least they're pretty. I will have to add some extra holes in the straps though, because try as I might, I can't keep them on while I walk, even if they are fine lengthwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment