Thursday 17 May 2012

Shoe challenge #14: Nautical Paris


Normally, trousers are not my friend. I'm a dress and skirts kind of girl. But last week I had a videoshoot for work, in which I had to ride a bicycle, and I was told to switch it up for once and wear jeans. And to leave the stilettos at home.


I meant to wear this outfit one of these days anyway, ever since I saw a similar look on Kendi a while back. (I tried to find the right post, but failed) I think this top went pretty great with my navy pinstriped blazer, and some red lipstick tied in nicely with the red shoes. And just like that an outfit was born.


And I was happy about it, even if it didn't involve a pretty dress. It even made me think of Paris a bit, and I wished I had a pretty red barret to match.


My wooden wedges look pretty beaten up by now, after a couple of walks in the pouring rain. I'm actually thinking about restaining them with some dark varnish.

Jeans H&M/top Dorothy Perkins/blazer Mango/shoes Miss Selfridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment