Monday 4 June 2012

Shoe challenge #22: Grey+pink


No decent photos today, I'm afraid, but I blame that solely on the weather. Like it happens from time to time in good old Belgium, the sunny summery weather from last week has taken a turn towards the wet, dark and dreary. I did wear this outfit with a pair of tights by the way, both for modesty's and my body temperature's sake.
I hadn't worn this dress with pink lately, so I thought this was as good a time as any to quickly save a pair of booties. They are pretend-Louboutin (with the awesome name C'est Moi), but I took a fall a couple of months ago and I think I might have to replace them now, as they have gotten a bit beaten up. Lucky for me they were so dirt cheap, it's scandalous!

Dress Dorothy Perkins (with yellow, with red) / belt Asos / shoes eBay (seen here)

No comments:

Post a Comment