Tuesday 19 June 2012

Shoe challenge #25: Dotty


I love polka dots, in pretty much all shapes and forms. Thus, I love this dress. I wore it all the time this winter, with coloured tights of course. I'm usually not the biggest fan of green, as you know, so I tried to bring out the blues and the purples with the cardigan for some oomph.


The shoes however, get kind of neglected. I've only worn them once before and they were one of the last pairs to get saved last year. The main reason is that the right shoes slips off. All. The. Time. Sometimes the size difference between my two feet can really ruin a perfectly good shoe. It's a pity really, since they look so good!


PS: Yeay! 25 pair saved! Looks like we might finally be getting somewhere after all...


Dress Dorothy Perkins / belt Asos / cardigan Mango / shoes New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment