Thursday 12 July 2012

Massive shoe haul


Apart from my Nasty Gal order (it'd better get here!!), all my new shoes arrived this week. I was particularly impressed with the service of the Dr. Martens site, as I got a "dispatched" message only two hours after my order, and they arrived on my doorstep within 48 hours after having ordered them. I like!
And they are as gorgeous as I remembered them to be. I do think I'll have to be careful how I style them, as my colleague asked me if I was getting into S&M and the boyfriend worried out loud if they might be a tad slutty? Consider me warned.




My order from Asos made me very happy as well. Both pairs are stunning in the flesh, and the low price I paid for them makes me even happier about my purchase. The Props are amazing, even if the toe is a lot pointier than I had imagined from the product shots (it's why I love websites that offer product shots from literally every angle). The only bad thing I can say about them though, is that it's a pity that they didn't match up the print in the back. One of the heels is rather light, while the other one has a lot of black in it. Oh well. You can't win them all.


The Ablaze wedges, man, those product shots don't even come close to doing them justice!! They are incredible in real life! Much bigger and definitely much more vibrant! And they seem to be very comfortable as well, pfew! Big sigh of relief!
I won't show you my New Look purchases right now, as I have a shoe challenge with the spiked boots coming up next week, and the white trainers aren't very special (and don't photograph well either). I can't wait to show you how I will be styling all these gorgeous puppies!!

1 comment:

  1. I've had the same problem with the print not matching with shoes from ASOS! They were leopard print ones and the front of the shoe was so different it looked like I was wearing two different shoes! Luckily their customer service was amazing and I sent them back and they sent me a new pair that match much better.

    ReplyDelete