Friday 6 July 2012

On my feet: Bree


These were my only purchase in London: a pair of Schuh courts that I was already planning on ordering anyway (I already wrote about the silver version here). Well, at least I saved myself the shipping costs. Added bonus: I got to try them on, which I'm glad I did, since I actually needed to size down in these.
I really needed a pair of simple black pumps, not too high and not too low, able to survive some rain and above all, comfortable enough for a walk. Up until now, every time I went to visit my parents in my home town, I've travelled with at least two or three pairs of shoes, just for the weekend! Ridiculous! That's where these come in handy, as they'll match absolutely every outfit. I absolutely adore their plain shape and the triple bow, and I'm already waiting for the red version to go on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment