Thursday 12 July 2012

Starheel and the Supers


Today one of my favourite brands, Kurt Geiger, is launching a new capsule collection with superhero ambitions: Starheel and the Supers. The shoes have some superpowers in common, namely high high heels and bright bright colours. All models seem to have at least two colour options, some (like Esme) even more.


My personal favourite, this spikey yellow number, retails for £190. Obviously my first pick is the most expensive of the lot. Story of my life. I also quite like the Elektra, which sells for £150.


I dig the Esme as well designwise, but none of the available colour ways really strike my fancy. They will cost you £150 as well.


There's also a neon colour blocked slingback and a studded flat sandal, but those don't really speak to me. Don't trust my taste levels? Well, you don't have to! Go check out the Supers yourself and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment