Monday 20 August 2012

Black crystal


I love these. Now don't get me wrong, I'm still not completely on board with the pin needle heel. But these, these I can stand the sight of. I might even allow them on my own feet. That said, these aren't any plain old pair of pin needle heels though. These Giuseppe Zanotti booties are completely covered in black crystals, which is the main reason why I like them so much. Because, you know, I rarely meet a stud or a crystal I don't like.


These booties will remain the subject of my dreams however, as The Outnet is still charging €598 for them (as opposed to the original €1195, but still way too much for my budget) and most sizes are completely sold out. If you can't say no to these though, feel free to splurge on them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment