Saturday 4 August 2012

Ladykiller


Like Irregular Choice and Jeffrey Campbell, Iron Fist is one of those "love it or hate it" brands. Their designs are, well, for lack of a better word, out of the box. Take these Ladykiller peep toes for example. Sure, the shape is pretty classic. The zombielike print and the giant pink flower, however, are not.


And then you haven't even seen the chartruese bow on the back! Much like IC, Iron Fist tends to pile on more and more details, and sometimes they do go to far with their decorating. Overthinking it, as it were. In this case, I can't say they did though.


Sure, these will get you a lot of looks on the street or in the pub, but I'm sure you'll get loads of compliments as well. They're fun, flirty and girly, and those are all personality traits I claim to possess myself, so how can I diss these for being "out there"? If you think you can handle the stares, you can take these for a spin for £65.

No comments:

Post a Comment