Wednesday 22 August 2012

Shoe challenge #52: More polka dots


My shoes didn't match. I was really looking forward to wearing this dress with my mint green shoes, but they turned out to be too light and too greenish. Bummer. Furthermore, the only pair of navy shoes I own is a pair of ankle boots, so I wasn't going to wear those either. I would've looked a rightful fool with this warm weather. In the end I decided there's nothing wrong with a neutral shoe (especially when they look exactly like these Louboutins).


Except there totally is. I was so preoccupied with the non-matching shoes that I spent waaaay too much time searching for the perfect shoes to go with this dress. I suspect these Carvela beauties would've been the perfect shade, but I refrained from buying them when they were actually on sale in my size. Why, you ask? Because I didn't know what I would wear with them. Oh the irony.


I'm on a quest now, more specifically for a pair of perfect navy pumps. And in the meanwhile I'll have to accept that today, for once, my shoes did not match. Can anybody say first world problem? At least the photos looked cute, thanks to the boyfriend!

Dress and belt Dorothy Perkins / shoes Miss Selfridge (last year's challenge)

No comments:

Post a Comment