Monday 6 August 2012

Shoe review: Keanah


Another verrrrrry exciting purchase: the infamous Ted Baker's Keanah. Like so many other shoes on my wishlist (it's actually written down, just so you know I'm pretty serious about said wishlist), I've had my eye (and my eBay alerts) on these for a long time. As is the navy version, but that's a different story. Obviously Shoeperwoman Amber is at least partly to blame for my Keanah obsession.


I can't say I'm angry about that though, as these are truly breathtaking in the flesh. The colours are amazing, albeit not my usual taste (I prefer pinks to coral), and that bow! Don't even get me talking about that exaggerated bow, or I won't be able to shut up.


I didn't know whether I would need a size 4 or 5 in these. As not that many pairs are popping up on eBay, when a pair of size 5's showed up in my alerts, I didn't hesitate. They were never worn (they still had the stickers on the soles and the original "filling" inside the shoes) and I got them half price (original price being £80). Luckily they are a great fit, as I find these 5's to be quite snug. Perfect for my fickle 4,5 feet. I'm not sure what I'll wear these with yet, but I can say that I'm very excited to save these puppies as soon as possible! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment