Saturday 8 September 2012

Shoe challenge #65: Cars and ruffles


If you'd have told me a couple of years ago that I would happily dress in head-to-toe pink, I'd probably have called you a liar. Back then, I always clad myself in all black, my cherry red Dr. Martens only leaving my feet when I went to bed. Oh, how times have changed. Though I can't say I've ever been happier with my personal style.


Believe it or not, this was actually an office outfit. I figured a strapless summer dress would be slightly too bare for work, so I made due with a tank top underneath. White would have been better than black, I feel, but since the dress isn't whitewhite, I didn't have a perfect match.


My pink shoes with the ruffle skirt don't get out nearly enough, as satin usually means evening attire. But I figured: who even cares?! I certainly don't, and not one person mentioned anything. I might have to start my own Facebook page "Satin cocktail shoes on the office floor!"...

top H&M / cardigan E&M By Laetitia / necklace Etsy
dress (seen here) and shoes New Look (last year's challenge)

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress with the black tank underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I have a strapless dress that I never wear cause it's strapless. I think I might try it out with a tank top...

    ReplyDelete