Friday 21 September 2012

Shoe challenge #72: Picking favourites


Obviously I had some issues with these. My hair is still wet from the shower, I'm being blinded by sunshine, ... Yes, it was 8 o'clock in the morning when I took these photos. I knew I'd go straight to the gym after work, so I made due and took pictures before I left the house.


But hey, you get to see me without makeup all the time (I can't muster up the patience to learn how to apply the stuff, let alone do so every morning!), so why not with my hair wet? By the way, don't you think my boobs look ginormous in this dress? Holy cow!


I decided to work with the touch of brown on the bows on my shoes (you know already that I always pick my shoes first and build my outfit around them). I almost never wear brown, I prefer my colours, but sometimes you just have to shake things up a bit. Wild, n'est-ce pas?This is one of those dresses that hardly ever gets out, but I can't bring myself to throw it away either. I clean out my closet at least twice a year, and every time this dress manages to make the cut. I've decided to make a bit of an effort to get those items back into rotation, so hopefully you'll see a lot more of those "hardly ever worn, so practically new again!" clothes.


I'm pretty sure these Kurt Geiger shoes (my first pair of what would turn out to be quite the collection) are still my favourites, or at least they're safely in my top three. They're exactly the right amount of sexy versus cute.

dress Morgan / cardigan H&M / shoes Kurt Geiger (last year's challenge)

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are very pretty indeed, no wonder they're up there with the favouriteS!

    ReplyDelete