Sunday 23 September 2012

Shoe challenge #74: Grass


You guys, I've been feeling kind of down. My personal life is a bit upside down right now, and I'm not sure how much of it I'm willing to share on this blog. Let's just say I went out with some friends on Friday night to get my mind off things, and well, it helped. Lots. I've gotten pretty good at handling the punches life throws my way, and I've pretty much got the "carry on and live life, because things still need to get done" attitude down to a tee. If life hands you lemons etc etc...


Anyway, the shoes. These are one of those pairs that I finally got to cross off my wishlist, and I knew I wanted to make them the focal point of the outfit, so I paired them with a little black dress. I love this Mango dress to bits, because of its simple, slightly 50s shape, and I figured it was due a night out on the town anyway.

dress Mango / shoes Carvela / doggy mine

1 comment:

  1. glad you finally ticked those shoes off your list! Sad to hear things still aren't going well, hope they look up soon.

    ReplyDelete