Thursday 27 September 2012

Shoe challenge #79: Blushing


Not a lot to say here. I got rained out on my way to the train station this morning and again on the way home, which made me very pleased that I didn't make too much of an effort getting dressed today. In fact, I just recycled this dress from the weekend, threw on a blush cardigan and grabbed some neutral shoes on my way out the door. Luckily I grabbed patent ones though, as the current weather would've been disastrous to the suede shoes I originally wanted to wear.


I think that blush patent might be one of my favourite uppers though, after red suede of course. I prefer a pinkish blush to the usual nude beige. I especially love the ladylike feel of these courts, I always feel that way with brogue details. Last year these got saved fairly late in the game, mainly because I don't wear them all that much. They're that kind of shoes that only fit whenever it's rather cold and my feet are little bit smaller (I'm not the only one who has this, right?), so I figured that after I fit into these yesterday, I had to take advantage of the situation.


Sadly, the colours in these pics are horrible, but well, it's quite late and honestly I can't be bothered.

dress Mango / cardigan H&M / shoes Miss Selfridge (last year's challenge)

No comments:

Post a Comment