Friday 24 September 2010

Get the look for less: glitter Pigalle

Louboutin Pigalle glitter gold (scene from SATC2)
Remember these? Because I sure do! Of course they are Louboutin's fabulous Pigalle pumps in gold en chrystals. Lovely, right? The kind of shoe we mere mortals can only dream of, since even in limited edition they retailed for about $3000. Bazinga!

STELLA
Only $80!!
Well, no more. When I saw the Stella, my mouth literally dropped open. It need not be said that I adore these and want them. Now all I have to do is decide which colour I like best. At the moment I'm leaning towards the gold, but thinking that the multi might be a bit more subtle.
The silver Stella would make a great bridal shoe, but unfortunately they're too high for my soon to be married friend's taste. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment