Sunday 26 September 2010

Shoe challenge #9: Stripes, flowers and a spot of turkoise

Umbrella (H&M), scarf (Indian streetmarket),
top (Zara), skirt (WE), jacket (Rinascimento)
and shoes (Asos)
I thought I'd give the whole stripes and flowers combo a try. After seeing it on other people in the blogosphere, I quite liked it. I was very pleased with the result (even if my boobs appear to look ginormous in this top) and received a couple of compliments. I always love pairing simple black and white outfits with bright shoes, which I did once more. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera on me, so we had to take this picture with my phone, hence the lousy quality.
I could pretend I like all my shoes equally, but to be honest, these are definitely in my top 3. I adore the colour, not to mention the buckle detail and the fact that they're amasingly comfortable for a 5 inch/12 cm heel. I did get them with a 25% reduction and I could have getten them for less, but I just couldn't wait any longer.
Turkoise! And tiny buckles!

2 comments:

  1. Toffe kleur! Inderdaad, dat zijn de enige echte Antwerpse kaaien op mijn foto! En als ik me niet vergis, zie ik op jouw foto het Museum voor Schone Kunsten! ;-)

    ReplyDelete