Monday 28 February 2011

Head over heels


These have been on the New Look website for a couple of weeks now already, and I felt certain that I already featured them here. Turns out I didn't. Silly little me.


You won't need to guess what I like most about these black platforms: the sparkly gold heel. I like the general, plain shape of the platform shoe, I like the little bow (especially with that spark of gold threat woven through it), but it's the slightly architectural shape of the heel that drives me crazy.
I feel as though New Look has been really trying to shake things up once in a while (remember these?), by producing more fashion forward shapes, which I can only applaud. This shoe is also available in all black and will set you back £65. Not too bad, considering these are real leather uppers.

1 comment:

  1. i like them, but really - £65 for new look quality is just never going to happen :(

    ReplyDelete