Thursday 24 March 2011

Gingham and crystals


I always love the names of the shoes and clothes on the Modcloth website, it gives them extra 'schwung'. These gorgeous gingham sandals are called Ain't Misbehavin', which gives them a bit of a Southern feel I think. I love the general shape of these, as well as the black and white uppers and the bow with crystal detail on the toe.
I do have some concerns as well though. Namely the tip of that heel (it just looks uneven to me, but it could be the photo) and the look of the woven platform. Don't know what I mean? Let's see the close-up, shall we?


It looks so... plastic-y. Still gorgeous bow and cyrstals though. I'm just very afraid it would look so cheap in real life. I think I would have prefered proper raffia. Then again, they are only $60, and at least they would survive a few bumps in the road. If you love them, you can get them here. I'll sit out this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment