Monday 21 March 2011

Pretty evening wedges

I know I've been a bad bad blogger this weekend. But hey, there are wedding preparations going on! I got a haircut, finally picked out my dress (out of three options, all Karen Millen) and went shopping with the Boy. I picked him out some grownup clothes, he'll be so handsome come Saturday! And I even managed to dodge all Daisy-related shopping. How I do that? Not go into any shops unless they sell men's clothes. As easy as 1-2-3!
It looks like we will be having beautfil weather here next weekend (and all week), very sunny yet chilly, so I'll maybe even be able to wear my fabulous red Karen Millen coat as well. You bet there will be photos!


So, to start off a new shoetastic week, a pair of pretty shoes. I'm loving these Carvela wedge sandals, specifically the bejeweled oversized bow. In fact, I wouldn't have featured them were it not for the bow. Yeay for the bow! All hail the bow!! (I get a bit batcrazy on Monday mornings, I think I need some sugar. Or possibly less sugar)
I must admit these are not the most versatile shoes, what with all the black satin, but if you'd like a pair on your feet, they are €131 at Asos.

No comments:

Post a Comment