Thursday 10 March 2011

Winged heels


Credit where credit is due: I did not find these myself, Shoeperwoman did. And oh, how she struck gold when she bumped into these on the interwebs! Aren't they delicious? I can totally see myself prancing around in springtime wearing only these and a flirty summerdress. Aaaaaah, where art thou sunshine?


These peep toes would've had a nice enough shape on their own: nothing like black suede uppers to make the shape of a shoe speak for itself. Add to that the flash of pink at the toes and the gorgeous stylized butterfly at the heel, and you get one of the prettiest shoes I've seen this year. Or maybe even the last five years, to be perfectly honest.
You know how the saying goes: when something looks to good to be true, it usually is. So yes, these Sophia Grace pumps do come with beautiful whimsical butterflies, but also with a very hefty pricetag of £505...

No comments:

Post a Comment