Tuesday 17 May 2011

Stop the presses: cute pair of peeptoe booties spotted!


As an avid hater of peeptoe booties, I never ever expected to have to say this, but: I love these Olechka peeptoe booties. I'm a big fan of the different hues of grey, that repeat itself in the layered platform as well. I love how they are both quite tough and cute and feminine at the same time. Something to do with all those gorgeous curves, I suppose. Would I like them even better with a closed toe? Possibly. But Hervé Léger decided otherwise, and I'm fine with that. For once. Hervé - Daisy: 1-0.


Coincidentally, The Outnet has a couple of other beautiful things on show that would go great with these shoes. Such as this stunning Marchesa number. LBD anyone? Or how about this extremely fierce skirt by Matthew Williamson?


Oh, The Outnet, you're my poison. Good thing I don't have any money to spend on you at the mo. But if anyone should be feeling generous, I wear a shoe size UK4-5, and a UK10. Maybe a 12 for the skirt, if we're being straight with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment