Tuesday 31 May 2011

Pump it up

I haven't really felt like blogging lately. I know I should be posting some outfit photos if I want to complete the shoe challenge without having to give up quite a few pairs, but my social life has been getting the best of me. Moreover, going between my new home and my parents' takes up some time as well, and I have a lot of things that are keeping me worried through the night and the lack of sleep is slowly killing me. Last night I was so stressed out I couldn't sleep, so I organized all my dresses by colour. OCD, maybe, but it did mellow me out.


So I thought maybe this bright yellow pump could cheer me up a bit. Obviously it would do a better job of cheering me up if that shoe was on my foot, but hey, it's still pretty to look at. These combine -yet again- all the things I love so much: suede in a vibrant colour, topped off by a gorgeous but simple shape. Genius.

*edit* I just couldn't resist. I probably should have waited until they went on sale instead of 'just in', but I was afraid that they would sell out fast, just like it happened with these. I prefer the shape and the colour on these new ones though, so at least that's a plus!

2 comments: