Thursday 10 November 2011

Glittery Daffodil lookalikes


Lately I've really been loving some of the Kandee designs. I'm still on the hunt for the infamous Peanut Crunch leopard sandal on eBay (so far, no luck, they've been selling for £100+), but generally I think that the shoes are a bit on the pricey side (£200+) on their website. But, that doesn't mean I haven't been eyeballing these gorgeous Lemonade stilettos that look an awful lot like Christian Louboutin's Daffodil to me. They also come in lavender (Parmafizz), electric blue (Blueberryade) and this stunning dark green (After8), and I love them! Too bad about the hefty pricetag though, or these would've long found their way to my longing feet. Just you wait until they bring some sales to that website, and I'll be all over these like Nutella on toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment