Tuesday 8 November 2011

Red matches my eyes


Today was a good day. I got two new parcels at work before I even made it to my desk! The first box I anxiously opened was my Kurt Geiger delivery. Inside were this amazing booties which I loooove. I almost missed out on them during the sale, when they completely sold out, but luckily one pair in my size popped up last week! I jumped on it, like a dog on a bone. Greedy greedy. They are a luscious deep red suede, and I especially adore the slightly tapered heel that reminds me a bit of recent styles YSL and Miu Miu did.


I'm afraid I've been on a little shopping spree lately, because I also got my New Look order today. Writing about sparkles last week made me long for sparkles, and since I only wear flats when they are not plain, I thought these multicoloured glittery ones would make a good alternative. Bonus point? The inner soles are actually real leather. For that price!


How about you? Did you buy anything special this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment