Thursday 8 December 2011

Dressember - the 8th


I decided it was high time to whip out my Jeffrey Campbell Daisy D's. They're quite narrow across the toe, which is why I don't wear them nearly as much as I should and never wear them two days in a row. It looks as though I'm wearing head to toe black, but actually I'm wearing a navy blue dress (which is a pity you can't see the detail of, because it's so simple yet gorgeous). For weather related reasons I obviously wore a cardigan on top, as well as my red coat.
And on a completely unrelated topic: I'm finally going to set up my very first Christmas tree of my own! It's going to be lots of pink, photos will no doubt follow. It's about time for my Solestruck package (Black Friday!) to arrive, so those shoes can go under the tree as well haha.

Dress: Talking French - tights: H&M - shoes: Jeffrey Campbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment