Monday 13 September 2010

Shoe challenge #6: Birthday shoes for the office

Dress (Talking French)
and shoes (Schuh)
You didn't think I was going to let these ones slip away, right? I would've worn them yesterday, but I was going out for drinks in a city filled to the brim with cobblestones. My new shoes no liky. So I wore them today to work. Together with one of my favourite dresses, which I lovingly call my job interview dress.
These were surprisingly comfortable. I never took them off even once and okay, even if I was sitting at my desk all day, I did have a couple of meetings and I do need to run to the copier from time to time. I expected them to start pinching my toes, which they did not, so I have a secret hope that we may have found new favourite shoes. Let's cross our fingers. At least my colleagues loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment