Monday 5 December 2011

Minnie Mouse wants her shoes back


In spite of what that title may suggest, I actually do like these ballet flats very much. I'm usually a fan of slightly quirky shoes anyway, and these polka dotted & be-bowed (those aren't real words, now are they?) ballet flats strike a chord with me. I have been buying a couple of flat shoes, but I don't want to drive it too far, as I know that they rarely get any 'real' wear. I mostly just wear them when I have to pop out quickly for bread or a walk with the dog. The reason I won't be buying these is the £35 price tag (they're Rocket Dog), which is a bit more than I'm willing to spend on flats. Otherwise I would've long splurged on those Senso flats.
If you live in flats though and you think these are amazeballs, you can find them at Schuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment