Sunday 4 December 2011

Dressember - week 1

The lovely Amber from Shoeperwoman -the one from the shoeper challenge- has again launced a Dressember, where all participants need to forgo pants for the month of December. It's supposed to help you out of your style rut, but since I almost always wear dresses anyway, I thought it would be a lovely opportunity to do some outfit shots. With terrible photos though, thanks to the lack of light in winter time.


The first of December I wore... pink! These PACE platforms are my usual size, but a tiny bit roomy.
Dress: Dorothy Perkins - belt & shoes: Asos.


On the second day I was fresh out of the shower, excuse the wet hair. I have worn the dress before with leopard flats and my purple Docs.
Dress: Dorothy Perkins - cardigan: Zara - belt: Asos - sparkly shoes: New Look.


This is what I wore to a party on Saturday night. These shoes look lovely with some coloured tights.
Dress: Dorothy Perkins - belt: Asos - shoes: Jeffrey Campbell.


And on Sunday, I recycled!
Dress: Dorothy Perkins - belt & shoes: Asos.

Onto week two!!! (And it's raining now, so it won't be an easy task)

2 comments:

  1. Great dresses AND great shoes! I especially love those heels in the first photo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MIH: They're still available online!!

    ReplyDelete