Saturday 24 March 2012

Black+gold


These Zara wedges are amazing. They're not really my style, but I can still appreciate the gold wedge (for once without a massive platform in the front!), the minimalist strap across the foot (Jennifer Aniston style) and the structural detail at the back. I think it's safe to say that these look way more expensive than their £60... They even vaguely remind me of those YSL wedges from last year, that looked like they were a couple of sizes too big for your feet, which is a massive compliment, because I loved those!

3 comments:

  1. where can i buy these?? Please reply! or email me at adelineyeh1214@hotmail.com
    i have been searching for these for so long!
    what is the exact name for these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I always include a link to an online shop, but I'm afraid these appear to be sold out...

    ReplyDelete