Friday 16 March 2012

Coast is clear


I spotted these wedges over at Modcloth, and I would've never have guessed at first glance that they were Jessica Simpson, until my eagle eye noticed the logo on the innersole. I've never liked Jessica Simpson as a person, by which I mean as a singer or an actress, since I don't know her personally, but I have liked her shoe designs from the beginning. They're usually not the most innovative or original, but they fall within a good price range as well.
I love the tan leather with the cream coloured canvas and the stripes, but you already know by now how I feel about the placement of that ankle strap. Hello, stumpy legs! If you can see past that, you can pay $98 for them at Modcloth, or check out the navy or the orange version as well at Amazon for the same price.

No comments:

Post a Comment