Tuesday 12 June 2012

New Look haul



I think I even outdid myself with this one. Four pairs of shoes in one order! Luckily not one pair cost over £10. And the craziest part of all? Not one pair of heels! I'm totally ready for summer now, especially for daytrips with the boyfriend and festivals with my friends. I can't wait to take these babies out.


I've been thinking about getting a pair of Converse sneakers for a while though, but decided they were a bit expensive for a style that I wasn't sure I would get much wear out of. So when I saw these cheap knock-offs on the New Look website, I didn't hesitate. I would've loved a hot pink pair like the ballet flats, but I'm so glad I chose these turquoise ones. They give my legs an instant tan!!


Two weeks ago I ordered the strapless dress with the pink car print, but I decided against this white palm tree print dress. And then my size was sold out. So as soon as I saw my size pop up again (on sale!), I couldn't help but slip it in with my overload on shoes. I'm in love with the cutout in the back.


Pink glitter sandals
Orange raffia sandals
Pink velcro ballet flats
Turquoise sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment