Tuesday 26 June 2012

Shoe challenge #26: Floral fixation


Excuse the bad pun in the title, I couldn't help it. I spent the entire weekend at a music festival that focusses mainly on metal and some hardrock. Translation: I spent the entire weekend in my Dr. Martens boots. So I was pretty pleased to be back in high heels today. It's amazing how a pair of stilettos can change how you walk, look and most importantly, how you feel.


I bought this floral skirt last year, and it has become a staple in my wardrobe. It's not easy to get into (or out off) as it only has an (not very) elastic band instead of a zipper. For some reason I keep combining it with this cardigan, which matches it perfectly. If it's not broke, don't fix it.

Skirt and cardigan Zara / shoes New Look (seen here)

No comments:

Post a Comment