Wednesday 18 July 2012

Epoca




I'm not the biggest fan of the use of perspex in shoes, but these I think are gorgeous. Louboutin has been really hitting the mark lately, and I've been anxiously awaiting the annual Louboutin sale on The Outnet. Last year I missed it, thinking it wasn't going to happen anymore, as it was in August the year before. And then came one of our national bank holidays in November, so I slept in, and of course that's when the sale hit the interwebs. I was left empty-handed, but I'm very adamant to score some this year!


While these are certainly stunning, I think a more neutral and timeless model is more appropriate for a first pair of Loubs. And, as we're being honest (always!), a bit easier on the bank account as well.


For €865 you get to admire this stunning crystal detail on your feet everyday, so if you can justify such a purchase, please do! I'll just go sit in the corner here being jealous of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment