Tuesday 17 July 2012

Shoe challenge #33: Cartoon colours



This morning, waiting at the train station...

Sometimes I don't know why I bother with the blogging. I don't wear makeup. I don't know how to work the jewellery or accessories. I don't even like separates, I prefer keeping it (relatively) simple and just throwing on a dress and a pair of heels. Not much fashion sense required  there. And then some days, I even do less of an effort. Tonight after work I'll go out with my boyfriend and some friends for all-you-can-eat spareribs in Antwerp, so I wanted to have some room in my clothes for the "sparerib baby" that I'll have grown after dinner, and I knew that I'll have to do some walking, so comfy shoes were a must as well when getting dressed this morning. My turquoise Converse wannabes were the obvious choice. I'm rather surprised myself at how often I do wear these. (at least once a week) Hopefully this doesn't mean that I'm getting bored/fed up/tired of high heels... (I'm sure it's not)

Dress Folter (seen here and here)  / shoes New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment