Thursday 19 July 2012

Shoe challenge #34: Palmtrees


Back in the days when I started working fulltime, these were one of the first pairs of shoes I ever ordered online. How far I've come since then... Even though I have required many many more, these shoes have always held a special place in my heart and they do get worn quite a lot. Luckily they're quite sturdy, and thus they "age" well.
They aren't in fact blue, like they look in this (crappy mobile phone) picture, but more of a greenish turquoise. Shoeperwoman still has the original product shots from way back when. (I'd say the left picture is the most accurate) Today I paired them up with a black and white outfit, for a bit of "pop". I love this palmtree dress from New Look, but I can't wait to wear it again and properly show it off... (it has cutouts in the back yo!) But, as the saying goes, the show (or rather the shoe challenge) must go on!

Speaking of turquoise shoes, of course I caved and just ordered these.

Dress New Look / cardigan Mango / bag Esprit / denim jacket Zara / shoes Asos (seen here)

No comments:

Post a Comment