Wednesday 22 August 2012

Raw


So, these are pretty fierce, right? I mean, look at them! They look like they might protect you in the dodgier parts of town. Then again, they might just get you in trouble for sending out the wrong signals though, so that might even itself out? Gosh, now I'm getting confused. Anyway, with the multiple straps, the sky high heel and the studs, these might be considered a bit much. And you haven't even seen its sister shoe. Tadaaaaaa!


River Island decided that the above sandal wasn't enough, and threw in some gingham! And I actually like these ones better than the "plain" black ones. I can totally see them with some capri pants and a plain top, for a bit of a rocker chick "Sandy" look. Or with a cutesy dress, for contrast.
You're probably thinking I'm crazy right now, so I'll just shut up. But I will also leave you with the news that these are £65 and I may or may not buy them. Eventually. (If they go on sale, I'll probably won't even take the time to think about that though)

No comments:

Post a Comment