Tuesday 21 August 2012

Shoe challenge #51: Rawr!


I quickly snapped a few photos before the sky literally fell down. You might even be able to see a couple of rain drops on my dress, it was that close. The photos are from a couple of weeks ago though, before we were suffering through this heat spell. No rain drops in sight now.


For a while there, I didn't even like these shoes anymore. They are a couple of years old already, but they've only been worn only a handfull of times. It's a shame, because I realized today I quite like them again, so I'll make an effort to wear them more often.


The title is a little nod to both the leopard print on the shoes and the boy. Rawr means 'I love you'.

Dress Modcloth (seen here) / watch Kipling / shoes New Look (last year's challenge)

No comments:

Post a Comment