Saturday 18 August 2012

Shoe challenge #48: To the beach


I wish I could've actually gone to the beach, with the heat wave we've been having, but instead I just wore this to work. I'm not complaining about the weather though (or not yet anyway), as it's proven to be quite useful to get a couple of urgent shoe challenge out of the way. That said, it has been boiling hot these last few days, and it didn't take long for me to get sticky with sweat. Ew!


So it was only logical for me to pose in the shadows. It doesn't deliver the best lighting and as a result the photos aren't great, but at least you can't see me melting in my own skin. In the end my beach scene dress (which I love to pieces!) wasn't the best idea, as it is cotton, but with a polyester lining. You can imagine how I felt after only half an hour of huffing and puffing by yourselves, I'll spare you the intimate details.

Dress Primark (seen here) / shoes Asos (seen here)

1 comment:

  1. You're brave wearing this with bare legs, although yours looks to be shorter than mine (sure my arse would be hanging out the back of my dress), it's lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete