Sunday 9 September 2012

Shoe challenge #66: Gwyneth


This dress means South-East Asia to me. I bought it just days before the BFF and I left for a backpacking trip through India, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia. Three months, and I had no high heels and only one fancy dress with me, this one. I can't believe I even survived on such a limited wardrobe!


Today was uncharactalistically hot for September, so I decided this baby deserved one last outing. Sadly I didn't do much, except for some chores around the house. Not quite what I had in mind, but the boyfriend is ill, so what are you going to do?


I just recently got my hands on these Gwyneth spiked sandals, just in time to get them saved before the weather turns again. I got them a full size smaller than my Exie sandals, as those are very roomy on me, and aside from them being a bit on the narrow side, these are definitely a better fit.

dress vintage / shoes Sam Edelman

No comments:

Post a Comment