Monday 24 September 2012

Shoe challenge #75: Pattern overload


Stripes, floral and bows, oh my! We had a nice sunny (yet rather chilly) day on Saturday, and I took advantage of it to save my new Rocket Dog slingbacks. I'm pretty excited that the blue sequins on my skirt photographed so well, so you can clearly see why I chose electric blue shoes with an all black and white outfit. I have thought this through, you know.


I really adore the big ass bow on my tshirt, but I also think it might be a bit much with the wide black belt. But that belt was a necessary, lastminute addition, as the outfit just didn't work without one. Since I'm spending the weekend away from home though, I had to rummage my mum's closet and this was the best I could dig up.


Of course, a little twirling was in order.


I spent my Sunday in a swimming pool (indoors, of course), so no outfit posts there, but I'm saving another pair today. Reaching the seventies in my shoe challenge, and especially passing the halfway point, has really got me motivated.

skirt WE / top New Look / belt my mum's / shoes Rocket Dog

1 comment: