Wednesday 26 September 2012

Shoe challenge #78: Layers


I don't wear these half-wedges nearly enough, but to be brutally honest, they don't always fit. Luckily today was a good day, and the squeezing was limited to a minimum. Like last year, I paired them with turquoise. These shoes have quite an effect and they do get lots of looks on the street. I love how you can't see all the differently coloured layers from the front. I love sneeky little touches like that.
It was the first time that I wore this skirt, since it's quite a thick fabric and therefore not very suited for hot weather. But now the weather has taken a turn for the worst and this skirt has the loveliest movement to it (perfect for twirling!), so I'm guessing it will become a staple piece this Winter.

skirt Red Label / cardigan New Look / belt came with this dress
shoes Office (last year's challenge)

1 comment: