Tuesday 5 October 2010

Shoe challenge #12: Dreams of red velvet

Jeans and pullover (H&M),
top (New Look) and shoes (Next)
First up, sorry for the blurry photo. It was 7:30 in the morning, I wasn't very with it. Hence the visible, very pale tummy. Anyway. It's a Tuesday, so I had to show you my red shoes of this week. I usually match my top with my shoes (instead of adapting the shoes to the outfit) and these court shoes from Next are definitely in my top10 of favourite shoes.

Hard to keep clean though.
They are microsuede, but remind me of velvet because of the texture, with different shades of red. And, foolishly, of Christmas. Don't ask me why. I usually combine these with a little red dress, the two go great together. Simple and easy yet effective. At 4 inches these are also very comfortable to walk around in, which helps when you need to commute between your desk and the printer.

Beautiful and comfy. What more could I want?

No comments:

Post a Comment