Wednesday 6 October 2010

When temptation gets too hard to handle...

Vivienne Westwood for Melissa
These were already greatly reduced in price (€87, while all the other Lady Dragon styles sell for €110-150), but Asos brought them down even further. These white cherry slingbacks are now €44. That kind of sealed the deal for me. While I'm still lusting after the fuchsia heart ones, I couldn't not hear this cry to buy...

Even if I did splurge last night already, I have to get the taste of those Louboutins out of my system. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous, they're the Lady Dragon's I really wanted, more so than the hearts. Very jealous. It was such a shame about the Louboutins, hopefully these ones help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want these :) and they're back up in price as well!1 They're adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Really adore these 'cherry topped' slingbacks! :)
    They are not available anywhere now, sad :(
    I read that these are big for the standard size. Did you find them big for you shoe size or did they fit you real nice? Someone ordered them 2 size small too and that fit them quite well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I followed the advice to get these a size smaller. I'm actually a 4,5 (when I shop online and I'm in doubts I usually go a size up), but I have two pairs of the Lady Dragons in a size 4. Lengthwise they're perfect, but I have found that they are a bit narrow across the foot. I'm not sure if wide feet need a size up though...

    ReplyDelete